I'm totally dancing with Matt someday!!
Let's get all the Beasley, Poole and Katz crews together and dance with Matt!! Maybe we can invite him to our next wedding reception Maggie or Jon???
How did he travel to all of those places?!
For his first movie he saved up some money and quit his job to travel. After he received so much recognition on youtube he was sponsored for this movie. Now he does it for a living, I guess. Sounds like a cool job to me!
Dana- this is awesome! Thanks for sharing this!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Let's get all the Beasley, Poole and Katz crews together and dance with Matt!! Maybe we can invite him to our next wedding reception Maggie or Jon???
How did he travel to all of those places?!
For his first movie he saved up some money and quit his job to travel. After he received so much recognition on youtube he was sponsored for this movie. Now he does it for a living, I guess. Sounds like a cool job to me!
Dana- this is awesome! Thanks for sharing this!
Post a Comment