Monday, June 22, 2009

Tooth. Eruption.

Littleman loves to brush his teeth.


Can you tell?


Know what happens when you take his toothbrush away?


Hint: It's something thrown, and starts with a "T".

Any guesses??

3 comments:

POM Beasley said...

so glad to see some blogs again...I've been having withdrawal.

Dr. Adam Poole said...

I love how excited he gets to brush his teeth, maybe he will be a Dentist someday.

The Breakwell Family said...

What a cute, Funny kid!...I'm sorry that we did not get to meet him when we were down there, but it was SO fun to see you and Adam for a little bit at D'land. We really wish we lived closer to guys! Please let us know though if you do plan on making a trip up to Utah for your sister because we would be happy to have you stay w/us or we would love to at least see you again.