Her, or me!!
An anticipated splendiferous exciting adventure is guaranteed. Let me know when the recital is.
You are so brave! I can't wait to see Brynn dancing but I don't think I have the guts or rythm to join! I can't wait to see your pics from this!
I'm pretty uncoordinated myself, but I am hoping I can hang with the 2-4 year olds. Haha! :)
That is so cool. I am excited.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
An anticipated splendiferous exciting adventure is guaranteed. Let me know when the recital is.
You are so brave! I can't wait to see Brynn dancing but I don't think I have the guts or rythm to join! I can't wait to see your pics from this!
I'm pretty uncoordinated myself, but I am hoping I can hang with the 2-4 year olds. Haha! :)
That is so cool. I am excited.
Post a Comment