Thursday, April 29, 2010

PEEKABOO!


Being a mom is awesome! I hang out with the kids all day; they get me out of jury duty. It's a pretty sweet deal!!

Here's what I want for my Bday: iPod with BOSE sound dock. Pretty please!
My last iPod was stolen...very sad. My iTunes library has no home. :(

P.S. This is my 300th post. Go me!

4 comments:

POM Beasley said...

Zach...I could just squeeze you. Dana...I just want to know if this birthday hint is aimed at Adam or us, AND you are the most awesome blogger....300!!! Wow. You've kept me very happy.

karen said...

Congrats on 300! I want one of those iPod thingys too.

Gina said...

Congratulations on your 300th post!

I hope your iDream comes true!

Em said...

yeah baby!!!! amen to ALL of that! still haven't heard back from the jury duty people here, but i only got it in the mail on friday. finger's crossed.