Me: How old are you today Katelyn??
My present for Katelyn today was a trip to the pumpkin patch.
Looking back on our pictures I noticed that the three theme kept popping up...
Three Little Pigs
Three Feet Tall
Three dollars for her ICEE...which we had to throw away because wasps kept sneaking inside for a sip.

Adam's present to Katelyn was a Happy Meal from Micky D's. Can you believe that her treasure was this creepy flying monkey!? What wierdo did they put in charge of toys this month??
We began our evening festivities with silly faces...
followed by opening a present...
"Just what my three-year-old heart desires!"
followed by eating chocolate pudding with sprinkles and really enjoying it.
Kate: "The flavors are enhanced when my eyes are closed."
Happy Birthday Princess! You make us laugh!!
2 comments:
Ha, she's wearing her "we otter hug" shirt. I only saw her a month ago and she already looks older! These pictures are awesome.
Hey Katelyn....three is a pretty special number....I have THREE daughters and THREE granddaughters and they're all really special to me too.
Post a Comment