Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feeling Good About This Today:

Recently I saw an ad for an adorable strawberry bouquet. I wanted to get it for Adam this V-Day so I called to ask for the price. $49 for a bouquet of twelve!?!? My first thought was: 12 isn't that many. My next thought was: I can make that myself!! I had a lot of fun this morning creating this arrangement. It was very easy and turned out beautifully!! Altogether I spent about $20...including the vase. The arrangement is about 40 berries, so I had plenty of extra to hand out to teachers, friends, kids, etc.

 Littleman helped me dip 'em.

He really wanted to help me eat 'em.
  

 Instead, I used some leftover chocolate to make him these:
 
I'd never seen him so excited to eat a banana!!
And now...I have a date with a handsome man. I'd better go get ready!

Happy I-Love-You Day everybody! :)