I love California. I'm not talking politics and deficits and such. I'm talking about the land. It's beautiful. The north, the south, the beaches, the mountains, the lakes and valleys. I love my home.
We went north this weekend to visit Adam's brother. Littleman is potty training, which means that when he has to go, we pull over...ASAP. This stop was ASAP. What luck! A cute little farm at dusk with a random tire among the thistles. You can see the Sierras off in the distance. I feel like I travel this road a lot.
4 comments:
What fun that a toilet stop became a photo opportunity. You've got to love when you have a camera ready, even a cell phone one to capture the moment.
What a super camera you must have to capture such a great photo shoot.
I love California too for that reason. It has its own magic.
Amazing pic!!! Def one for the wall. Brennan JUST potty trained. It is so great:) so happy to have reached that milestone.
Post a Comment