Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve...Boating!

 Our friends Mike and Jennifer were awesome and took us out to sea on New Years' Eve. It was a blast to see our favorite cities and beaches from the other side. Mike made the most aesthetically pleasing, delicious sub sandwich of our lives, and a pod of dolphins swam by while my sister used the boat's teeny toilet (not really). We learned that seals smell disgusting up close, and I went to my first gas station for boats. We saw a yacht with a helicopter in the harbor (If I ever wanted to feel more important, I would buy myself one of those).

My sister, looking for marine life.
 

These guys were just chillin'. (But don't stand downwind)

I think this was Laguna?


The houses were all interesting and beautiful. This one (in the front) used to be the most expensive home in America. If I ever wanted to feel more important I would buy this house to go along with my huge yacht and heilcopter. ; )

 Mike, our Captain and sandwich artist.

Thanks for the fun ride!
Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Em said...

Look cold!

Michael said...

I am just getting caught up with my blogs. That was such a fun day and we have to do it again soon. Only next time, Catalina!