Dear watch,
I miss you. Remember when I bought you? Robinson's May was going out of business. I got you for a great price. I thought you were beautiful. Then you were stolen. Probably by the same person who got my iPod. Sometimes I forget about you, but then I see this pictures and I notice you on my left wrist, where you always used to be. I liked you a lot. I'm pretty bugged that someone would take you from me. It has been about two years now and I still haven't replaced you. I keep hoping you will show up unexpectedly one day. I think that's why I've been holding out. In the meantime, I have been wearing my timex running watch. But I am afraid it looks sort of lame to wear a running watch when you're not running. Especially at church. So I'm beginning to think it is time to move on. I'm just afraid my new watch won't be as nice as you were. Or as cheap. Either way, I will always love you.
Dana
2 comments:
Darn - you just reminded me of MY watch. It's not stolen - it just needs a new battery and I'm too lazy.
i miss knowing the time, but i don't miss having a watch on my wrist. i like it when things aren't there.
Post a Comment