Okay, so it's not a house...it's an apartment. But it is really nice, and to us it is home. It's only three years old and it has a lot of windows--and sunlight actually comes through them! Our last apartment at the Vineyards was in many ways like a dungeon, so the sunlight truly is a big deal to me. The kids are sharing their own bedroom and they love it. And Adam and I love it, too! Now if we could just get all of our stuff organized. The easiest thing to do would be to throw it all in the trash. It is tempting...
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad for you Dana!! How's it going for you with both kids sleeping in the same room? I'm wondering how that's going to work once I have this baby!
Hey Dana I am not sure if you remember me. From girls camp. I am from Chico. Mary Jo (Atkin) Vasquez. That is so funny that you guys live in Orange. We were in Fullerton for 3 years and just moved to St. Louis, MO in March. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment