
Well, I'm not the crafty type. I don't scrapbook or do any of the things that I associate with blogging, but I want to give it a try anyway. I don't have any cool news to report in my first post. In fact, right now we are sort of homeless. There was a slab leak in our apartment and when they broke underground and into the walls to fix it they uncovered a bad mold problem. We were in a hotel for about 2 weeks until they finally told us we would have to move out. We had to move everything in 5 days. Adam did it

all on his own for the most part with a lot of help from his mom and some help from his dad, a brother and a brother in law. They had to wear mold masks so they wouldn't get sick. While Adam was packing things up I was at his parents' house doing laundry.

I had to wash and disinfect
everything we own because it all smelled moldy. We've been living back and forth between Adam's parents' place in Orange, CA and my parents place in Orland, CA. Katelyn understands that we can't go home because "our house broke and it smells like mold." Right now we are in Orland and we'll go back to Orange County on Monday. We're stopping in Rocklin on our way back so Adam can interview with a chiropractor there. If he gets the job it could be a good opportunity for him to learn how to market. With all the craziness that has been going on in our lives, our future feels very uncertain.
3 comments:
We're so sorry to hear about your housing problems and everything! Hope that it all gets sorted out for you soon! We're glad that you guys have a blog now too so that we can get the latest updates on you!
Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging. Thanks for letting us know about your blog. I love the slideshow. At first I thought that the pic of Maggie and the kids by the fountain was them IN the fountain. Ha.
Oh my! What a pleasant surprise! Those family pictures are precious. I love the one of Denise, Adrianne, and all the grandkids.
Post a Comment